In person – 32-35 hours/week
The Front Desk Chiropractic Assistant is responsible for the administrative, scheduling and patient connections and flow for the practice. This role plays a vital leadership role in creating the atmosphere and energy for healing in the space.
This position requires a high proficiency of administrative skills, customer service and overall communication.
While multiple people will hold this role in the practice, it is essential that the individual has the ability to work independently and seamlessly as a part of a team. Many aspects of the role will require owning the process while handing off certain tasks to other members of the team.
The Front Desk CA will work under the direction of the Doctors of Chiropractic, and supervision of the Office Manager.
The position will be responsible for providing outstanding day-to-day support to our clinic’s Chiropractors including: scheduling patient visits, tracking patient care progress, creating clinical folders, communicating expectations to patients, managing phone calls, contributing to team meetings, and more. This role requires someone who can think strategically and perform in a fast-paced setting and busy office environment. It is essential that they display exceptional problem-solving skills and continuously seek to improve office systems. The Front Desk CA must be detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously, can manage projects with ease, and authentically live the vitalistic lifestyle.
- Greets all patients coming into the clinic in a friendly and helpful manner
- Answers all incoming calls. Directs calls to appropriate person promptly and efficiently
- Coordinates efficiently and clearly with co-CA’s on taskload
- Manages incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintains inventory of office supplies and nutritional supplements
- Collects payment for services rendered and products sold
- Maintains electronic documents organization
- Maintains Patient Care Coordination, scheduling & patient care progress tracking
- Maintains patient health records system
- Coordinates patient communications for promotions and seasonal offers
- Manages scheduling of patient appointments
- Manages Patient flow in a busy office with various appointment types
- Keeps the office clean and presentable
- Works monthly local workshops and community events including occasional weekends
- Represents the Clinic professionally and is an advocate for Chiropractic in the community
- Embrace a holistic health philosophy and be willing to explain to patients how chiropractic fits into that philosophy.
- Experience working in a office setting (chiropractic office a +)
- A positive, friendly, respectful attitude
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Organized, detailed, strives for excellence
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision majority of the time
- Excellent at communicating and working as part of a team
- Project management experience
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to multitask without compromising work quality
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient and adept with technology
- Experience with health care patient management process, including patient care and patient education
- Confidently communicate the value of care and financial conversations
- Abides by HIPAA laws regarding sharing of personal medical information
$18-$20 per hour
Complimentary Chiropractic Care
Wholesale Nutritional Supplements
Send your cover letter and resume to Irene@thefuturegen.com with the email subject line “Passion for Health”.